Thank you for considering Bilevi as a potential partner for your retail business. We are always looking for passionate retailers who share our love for fashion and design, and who can be successful ambassadors of the Bilevi brand.
Becoming an authorized Bilevi retailer has certain requirements that must be met in order to qualify. These include:
- Store type: You must have a brick-and-mortar store or an online store, but no online platforms.
- Business registration: Your retail business must be registered with the Chamber of Commerce and have a VAT number.
- Product focus: Your store must focus on women's lifestyle in the middle or high segment and have an inspiring, decent, and organized look.
Once you have met the requirements, we would be happy to receive your account request. You can send your request to email@example.com and our sales department will review it. If all the information is valid, you will receive an automatic reply within four business days.
In addition to meeting the above requirements, we also have the following expectations for our authorized retailers:
- First order: We expect a first order within two weeks after your account has been activated.
- Order frequency: To keep our store-locator up-to-date, we expect an order at least every quarter.
- Minimum order amount: The minimum first order amount will be decided based on your store.
If you believe you meet all of the above requirements and expectations, we would be excited to work with you to bring the Bilevi collection to your customers. Fill out the information via email and we will be in touch with you soon.